For 2023 (october version)

 2023 mau berakhir dan aku dapat tempat magang baru. My 21 was only magang and i feel a huge amount of helplessness πŸ˜‚...

Aku masuk inter W***** di mardev. I was really tortured bcs it fuxkin need social skills what the fuck ( i am poor on socializing skill) maybe bcs i dont really want to be emotionally close with anyone ever execpt my mom (and she alr passed away though)

This is scary. I feel like I'm losing myself. I lost track of myself. I am going insane.


Today 26 october was the day i officially losing myself. Jadi aku magang di posisi front endπŸ˜‚ and I don't like it so much? Bayangin gue cm belajar for the rest of my life alias nolep trs disuruh promosi ala spg.. i rather kill myself πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ yeah but actually bener sih ak merasa ak ini 5w4 bcs i don't really like people at ALL.

I know socializing was important but it is just business right??? Lagian I don't need anyone validation beside myself. But at the same time i dont like myself being perceived from people like objectified bcs i don't do that to myself.

 The irony i studied psychology.. yeah i think people was interesting but it doesn't mean i like people lmaoo goofy...

Aaa harus sabar ya km trisha πŸ˜‚ sabar 1 bulan3 minggu lg selesai koq km bisa keluar dari siniπŸ˜‚

Comments