for my graduate shelf

 i just found my passion. My passion for creating things. 


i feel alive by creating aesthetic pieces. i don't want to live in regret.

i think my next goal after graduating from psychology is to pursue my interest in art.

i dislike dealing with data. 

tomorrow is my deadline for publishing proposal skripsi lol.

idk i just feel numb? i don't really care abt telat lulus or anything lmao. i guess this is my egoistic ego or my ego is too fragile.

i don't know my next step would be much dangerous for my own ego. i don't know if i am being too fragile to self-defense. or am i just too lonely?


idk, everything has been passed. i can;t change anything. all i need to do is moving forward even i know it would be full of thorns.

blood. my feet would full of blood. it is okay, as long i am going to my destination.

lonely. it feels lonely because i kept looking to the past. my beloved has gone, yet i fear close intimacy. i think this is my way to preserve.


it is okay. everything has passed. nobody perfect. it is okay, just focus to finish your start and go to your next goal that you won't regret, Trisha,


Tokyo University of Arts, you are next!

Comments