Day 1 - Describe Your Personality

 Describe your personality

- Quite ( i guess), that is everyone first impression about me. Yes, actually i don't talk a lot because when i was child. My parents always told me to be quite, don't talk a lot, don't do unnecessary things. So here i am. I got used to not talking much. 

- beside that, how do i describe myself? i am a hardworking actually, if i really interested on something specific, i would do really diligently.

- i am loyal, see? i like one idol for 4 years (bae jinyoung), i have only one oshi that i am so dedicated to collect him (kaoru hakaze). I think my spending for kaoru was about 5-10 jt rupiah i guess😅😅😅 i love him so much. I feel really connected to him even he is an anime character.

- anything else, i am confused, i don't think i really know myself......

Comments