Lonely


 

You know what is lonely? When you don’t have someone to talk to.

 

29 april 2018.

 

The most heartbroken moment that I had.

 

My brother said my mom has passed away.

 

I mean I just wake up from my bed?

 

I thought he was lying.

 

I thought my mom just had a severe illness.

 

But, nope.

 

He was right.

 

I came to the hospital.

 

Saw my mom was lying on her bed.

 

Cold.

 

Her skin was cold.

 

So cold and white.

 

I can’t believe my eyes.

 

I just proceed what I just see.

 

I mean, I don’t even crying, the tears not yet poured on my face.

 

it felt so empty.

 

It was so empty, I felt that my half part of me was missing.

 

Still, that part is still missing now.

 

I often feel that, when I am alone. 

 

But, I can’t find that anymore right?  That part will always missing.

Comments